BOHEMIA INSTITUT was established 1992 to assist the younger population in obtaining more competitive credentials than only a high school degree in the recently established capitalist society. After its establishment, BOHEMIA INSTITUT quickly became one of the prestigious language schools and largest post-secondary schools in all of Czech Republic, providing a quality education to 500-700 students per year.
The school consists of two main departments: business management and languages. For both these areas, we offer a comprehensive curriculum to ensure that the students are well-rounded and prepared for the working world. More specifically, BOHEMIA INSTITUT provides the following services to the public:
- One year intensive language programme - English/German/French/Spanish
- Qualification studies in business management
- Qualification studies in "PC operating skills"
- Language courses (English/German /French/Spanish/ Czech for Foreigners) of all levels
- Business, Professional Career and language courses for individuals and executives
Our institution is recognized by the Czech Ministry of Education and is a member founder of AJŠ (Association of Language Schools) , member of AIVD (Association of Adult Tuition Institutions in Czech Republic) and Council for Multicultural Education.
We also cooperate with schools and colleges abroad as an agent offering their study programs (language, academic, all year round, summer, long-term) to our students and to the Czech educational market, too.
Address (lessons, personal meetings)BOHEMIA INSTITUT
Tuklatská 3/2105, Praha 10
TRAFFIC CONNECTION - only 15 min. from the city centre
- From METRO "A"- to the station "STRAŠNICKÁ" - take tram no. 7 - to the stop "ZBOROV" (get off)
- From METRO "A" - to the station "ŽELIVSKÉHO" (or from the city centre) - take tram no. 11 - to the stop "ZBOROV" (get off)
- bus no. 145, 177, 195, 188, 208, 237, 238 - to the stop "LIMUZSKÁ" (+3 min by walk down the Kounická street)
INFORMATION about a study programme and enrolment:
- Information daily (between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Telephone: +420 274 776 256, +420 274 780 496, +420 274 780 916
- Mobile: +420 724 173 829
- FAX: +420 274 771 618
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
POST ADDRESS - the central office:
Dipl.ing. Eva Mocová
Nad Vodovodem 20
100 00 Praha 10
formát pro tisk odeslat e-mailem